Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Give 'em the Finger!

Wow, it's amazing how things are all starting to come together. To backstep a bit, on Sunday night, just before the prostitute flagged me down on 96th street, I noticed a cute little white church just before the Mustard Seed. Strangely (or not so strangely?), I had a message this morning from the Pastor of that cute little church, asking if I could call him about FPU. I called, and had a great chat with him, and thought what a ministry he must have, to preach to the inner city and on financial peace. I sent him my notes about one of the more challenging sessions, and he joked that I should just come over and give a lecture on it. Next thing you know, I'm going to be a guest speaker at Edmonton Family Worship Centre on December 8th, travelling into the inner city, passing the homeless and the prostitutes along the way, to speak about financial peace.

After my "issues" from last night, I woke up this morning raising my finger in the air, giving the finger like I was preached on Sunday, speaking allowed, "This is for you, just for you!" And look what happened.

God is amazing...I am awed to tears right now....

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!!!! Go for it Jo... watch the 24-7 prayer shorts I posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete