Thursday, October 1, 2009

Afternoon Blahs

It sure doesn't take much to get me down - I think it's a factor of not working regularily anymore. Sure, I'm doing lots of great things around town, but I worry about the money running out and having to grovel back at some CA firm, workin' for The Man. That's why I quit the Ratrace....I was tired of working for The Man. Now, everywhere I look there seems to be competition, but I guess there is enough to go around...right? I just have to do another little advertising blitz to get a few things to come my way....right? I wish I didn't doubt myself so much! I need to remember that I have excellent training and provide fabulous service, and word of mouth will get around. A couple of small ads last year brought me more business than I could have imagined. If one more ad could double what I have already, that's plenty....right? If I keep typing really fast, I might be able to convince myself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment