Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Musings

On a much more positive note from my last post, I scored in the 90th percentile on my pushup test at the course last weekend and did some TRX tricks that the boys couldn't do....but then scored very poor with respect to shoulder flexibility. Yay - I'm still strong....boo, I'll never be a pretzel!

Why do women feel the need to assault people around them with intoxicating perfume? I don't mind a light whiff of scent as someone walks by, but to be drowned in noxious gases upon every movement? We don't accept people polluting our air by smoking around us, yet perfume still seems to be acceptable....

Why do I have a wierd kid and a super-extroverted kid? God decided to have a laugh at my expense....let's see what she does with these ones!! I still wonder if the super-extrovert was switched at birth...she's way too bendy to be my child, but my mother says it's like my face on a bendy body.

I wonder if I killed my aunt at bootcamp, would my grandma yell at me?

Off to the Mustard Seed tonight - can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I am so used to facebook where you can hit like. :) I like this post.

    ReplyDelete