Saturday, April 23, 2011

Backup Your Stuff!

It's been quite a fast and furious tax season this year, and one thing that seems to get onto the backburner when we get busy is backing up our files. We always think, "I'll do it later" and then later never comes.

After the fire, I reflected on the fact that my laptop was one of the things I thought of as I was shuttling everyone out of the house. How silly, but the truth is, my laptop has a lot of important data on it. I immediately went onto Cabonite.com and set up a backup process - it's offsite, and I no longer had to worry about taking my laptop in case of an emergency.

Imagine how relieved I was today when my laptop absolutely crashed. I went onto cabonite.com, my data is all safe, and I probably just need a new laptop, on which I'll restore everything.

BACKUP YOUR STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment